-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Partagez

A sing around the dragon

AuteurMessage
Anonymous
Invité
MessageSujet: A sing around the dragon   A sing around the dragon EmptyMer 13 Fév - 8:42

Dragon conference ! A dragon conference ! It is so fun ! I’m very happy ! My father finds a good place for me, he can’t come, it’s my job to take all that it will be say for him. I think, he would like to come but he can’t let dragon, even if there are other healer. He doesn’t like to leave New Zeland. All day, I was untenable and I think that I exhaust Leni and my brother. But… I can’t be calm. It’s no the most important event of my life. But… Dragon conference ! It’s something incredible. Really. I am ready two hour before, dress with lot of attention and I check ten times my bag and, thank to god for my brother and Léni, I leave the apartment… And arrive one hour early. Oh… Okay. It’s no important. There is the lecturer. He is really impressive ! Oh… I think it is just me. Maybe. I take my place and my paper, I’m ready.

After the conference, there is a sort of… meeting with all participants. I’m not sure that it’s my place but… I don’t want to leave this place. It’s there I feel almost in my place. Almost. I’m really in my place with dragon or near them. But… I know that I’m just a kid, a strange kid, but… I rest, just. Near the food with a red wine glass in my hand. I never drink wine and… Everyone is so impressive. Oh ! But… I know this face ! Yes ! I know ! Not really good, I think, but I know her ! I let my glass on the table and sneak between the other people and touch the arm of my favourite, all the time, Scottish man. I smile large.

« Kia Ora mister Alistair ! How are you ? Did you like the conference ? »

My accent sing because I’m very happy ! And the expression of my land come naturally when I speak. I hope he will understand !

Ça parle comment une Néo Zélandaise ? Et traduction:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Wizard ~ Peace is yours
Alistair A. MacFusty
Alistair A. MacFusty
Date de naissance : 02/02/1987
MessageSujet: Re: A sing around the dragon   A sing around the dragon EmptyMer 13 Fév - 17:19

SING AROUND DRAGONS

Elbows resting onto his knees, Alistair is perfectly focused. Every single word, every single idea is recorded into his mind. He doesn't agree with every statement, but silently listens to the explanations the so-called experts assert. Of course, the biggest part of their presentation is accurate, but any one actually working with dragons would be able to tell they'd never been around one.
Or at least not alive. Or only from a safe distance.
What a chore.
At no point did the man think that might be a waste of time. He already knew most of what was said. Boredom makes him frown and rest his chin onto his hands. After a while, he struggles to stay focused, and loses track for a few minutes, before being able to listen careful again.
What a chore...
A few more minutes and the presentation is finally over. Time for people to ask questions. Tall and quick to react, Alistair stands up and does not hesitate to speak up :
I hearrr ye when ye state dragons can be trained, but isnae it ratherrr conditionning'em intae doin' what we'd want'em tae ? Can we really call that trrrainin' ?
A hushing sound rises in the room. Red hair, kilt covering his legs, the lad is probably a MacFusty. Like most of dragons keepers, the clan strongly believes that dragons cannot be trained and that the only thing you can do to make them follow order is to torture them enough to make them fear you.
And that is what is commonly known as conditionning.
And we're not dealing with shampoo.
At no point did Alistair speak again. He doesn't really pay attention to the answer he's given either. He simply walks out of the room, not looking back.
He sees no point staying, discussing ideas he does not share.

… you ha' tae agree on the fact that torturing those beasts wilna take us nowhere, aye ?
Glass of whisky – MacFusty whisky, of course – in his right hand, Alistair shares his point of view with one of the experts. Not the last one to have spoken – what a bamstick – but another one, whose opinion on dragon hunt seem legit to the Scot.
They are interrupted by a tall young lady coming their way. The expert takes leave from the clan chief, allowing him to greet his young friend.
No' bad, yerself ?” he answers with a smile. “I enjoyed parrrt of it, I amn't goin' tae lie tae ye. Bu' some of theirrr statements were despicable.
In case you had not noticed.
What are ye doin' herrre ? Is it a mandatory part of yer curriculum or have ye come for the pleasure of it ?
He doesn't doubt Opaleye to have willingly come here. As far as he knows her, he expects her to have taken notes of every single word that have been said in the conference.
And he'd be curious to know what she thought of it.

Spoiler:
https://magichappensonlyonce.forumactif.com/t615-alistair-a-macfu
Anonymous
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: A sing around the dragon   A sing around the dragon EmptyMer 13 Fév - 22:23

When he sees me, Alistair smile. And immediately, I starting listen him with lot of attention. He has think near them of my father. It is logical, they are friends. I slide one of my white lock behind my ear before answer.

« I’m funee thenk ! U egree ! Sometume wee feelt thet theey eree not really… Mmmh… heeadeeur. Theey ure not with dragon ull duys. »

Sometimes, even if I wrote every word, I was really surprise that the specialize said. It’s was… interesting. Indeed, the header have some vision on the ground, and the academic who have perhaps never be in front of a dragon. I laugh when he asks me if I come for my school or just for fun. I shrug.

« Yeah-nah ! I thunk both ! Mi ded eskeed to mee to comee and tekee all world wutch cen bee seid. I thunk hee wull step in! Lukee you ! But, it’s veery inteeresting for me, for one point. Theeree udeee to domestucete dragon, it’s dengeerous. Somee peeoplee could have the udeee to stolee somee eegg to have domeestucetees dragons. For mee uf somee dregon can… not reeely… mmmmh… lukee cet end dog, but… bee leess eggreesuve wuth humans,for exemple, lukee Soona. Theey reemeun seuvegees. Ut’s whisky ? »

I show his glass with my last question. I like that I smell, I love alcohol and even if I can drink fast, I prefer just drink a little. I turn my eyes around me. That chore. There are lot’s of people… How many think that dragon can be domesticated ? I frown and speak again.

« Durung wer, wee hed useed somee Ironbelly… End ut hed bee a duseteer… Why don’t wee reemeenbeer thee leesson ? »

It’s really important to think about that. Use dragon is never a good idea. The dragon are too… free. For me they are freedom allegory for me.

Traduction:
Wizard ~ Peace is yours
Alistair A. MacFusty
Alistair A. MacFusty
MessageSujet: Re: A sing around the dragon   A sing around the dragon EmptyDim 17 Fév - 12:38

SING AROUND DRAGONS

He couldn't agree more.
Obviously, being a Keeper had an influence on the way he would percieve dragons, and the relationship he was able to have with them.
Legends are lessons and traditions are laws on the Hebridean Island. The last one to have forgotten about that was Cousin Duncan – he was also the last MacFusty Pure Blood to have lived. Consanguinity was probably the reason of it. He was then convinced dragons could be trained, and dreamed about flying onto their backs. He had forgotten two small details : Black Hebrideans aren't the friendliest species, and dragons are never keen on obeying orders.
And this, kids, is the story of how Cousin Duncan became a ghost.
And the young lady's mention of the use of Ironbellys during one of the biggest war of the twentieth century was just as much of a proof that trying to master dragons was dangerous as his old family stories.
MacFusty Firewhisky, aye,” he confirms proudly. Alistair pours a drink into another glass, from a bottle around whose neck a Black Hebridean was carved. He gives Opaleye the drink, the shadow of a smile on his lips.
People forget, ye ken.” He sounds pessimistic, but from his point of view, it is nothing but a cold plain fact. “Although they'rrre told aboot wha' happened yearrrs ago, they forget. They forget the horror of it, or even sometimes think they'll ken betterrr.
He shakes his head with what seems to be dispair. But is it ? The clan chief sincerely thinks being able to understand how things work is how they would be able to avoid making the same mistakes all over again. The same applies when it comes to understanding others : sticking to facts, analyzing behaviours, anticipating moves.
Life is nothing but a chess board.

Dragons can be formidable allies if you remember tae treat'em as equals. There arrre legends in my clan that reminds us of it. They say they arrre prrrotectorrrs of the clan, and that they've always been on oor side when we needed them tae.
He sips his whisky, looking around them, as if he was looking for someone in particular. Maybe is he trying to make sure he will not cross path with the expert he talked back to earlier. It isn't as if he was particularly easy to find into a crowd… especially now that he is accompanied by an albinos young lady.
I could tell them tae ye, some time. Lucàs loves'em… Och, talkin' aboot the laddie… Ye made quite an impression ontae him. I even think he's in love wi' ye. He told me he'd like tae marry ye when he's older.
The laddie had written thousands of letters to the young New Zealander, and had had to choose between all of them to know which ones to send. Alistair had no idea of the the ones that had be chosen, and therefore didn't know if his son had been subtle or not with his first love.
Knowing him, he probably had not.

Spoiler:
Anonymous
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: A sing around the dragon   A sing around the dragon EmptyDim 17 Fév - 14:16

Miam ! This whisky smell really nice ! And Alistair has reason to be proud ! I thank him when he gives me some. Really nice ! I take little alcohol mouthful with smile. I approve his assertions. People think that they aren’t there ancestor, that they are better. But… it’s never true. Mmh… No. It’s not exactly that. But it’s very difficult to explain. Mmmh… I think that they are some people like Aragorn, who are afraid because he is Isildur’s son and he thinks that he can made the same mistake. And there are some people who think that they ancestor are week and they can be better. But not for good reason.

« Bob is your uncle, I’m agreee with you. Thee humen meemory isn’t reeelly… mmh… Wee reemeembeer, but neeveer wee tekee leesson. »

I listen with attention his history and smile again.

« Oh yeeeh ! I heeerd heaps leegeends in New Zealand from heeeleer ebout a heeeler, they ere veery long tume. Shee could played wuth dregon and fly with them wuthout constrein, just with heer dancees and heer sings. I thunk, it’s just storuees for chuldreens. Ya ! »

I smile when Alistair propose tell me this stories and legends. But I very surprise when Lucas come to the conversation. But I laugh, this little boy is really to nice ! I have received ten or twelve letters from him, and I answered with lot of attention. He is really cute !

« Yeah ! I think ut will bee cool. Lucas is really mint ! A greeat geentle boy. End hee has writee me somee leetteers and I hevee answeereed. Hee ask mee if I havee somee loving in my lufee ! Hee is herd cesee ! Wee will seee if no Scottish red hair girl doesn’t him forget me ! I’m not reeelly eextreordinery. »

I start jump when the man who Alistair have interrupted arrive and smile. He fixes me some second and reported his attention on Alistair to start to speak about his intervention. I take the speak

« U’m egreeee wuth Alistair. Dregon could’n bee lukee dog end cet. Theey ere not domeestuc enumel. End treun onee us reeely dengeerous. For eeveery bodu. »

The man fixes me again and do a gesture with is stick to make appear a roses bunch and put it in my arms before look Alistair and ask to have a translation about what I say…

« What a sad guy. »

I sigh.
Spoiler:
Wizard ~ Peace is yours
Alistair A. MacFusty
Alistair A. MacFusty
MessageSujet: Re: A sing around the dragon   A sing around the dragon EmptyMer 27 Fév - 21:37

SING AROUND DRAGONS

Ahem, sorry to disturb. Mister MacFusty, are you ?” a British upper-class accent asks. Alistair, who had not seen him coming, turns around to glance at the disturbance. He doesn't like to see his discussion interrupted, let alone by such a despicable being. And although he makes such to maintain a poker face, his eyes clearly reveal how scornful he feels towards him. “What makes you so sure of yours-...
The man stops talking at the very moment he hearss Opaleye stepping in. He stares at her, shocked to realize that a young girl of her kind actually could interrupt him.
The Scot cannot help a jeering smile to appear onto his lips.
A smile that disappears the minute he ignores the New Zealander and talks to him again.
What an outrage !
How dares he…
If ye can underrrrstand a sco'ish accent” he hisses, forcing onto his own accent to make bearly understandable, “I see nae reason how ye'd need me tae… How wis it ye said ? Och, aye, translate wha' the lassie said,” he finishes coldly.

To him, there is no point keeping on talking to him, so he simply decides to ignore the man. He doesn't deserve to be talked to, after all.
Opaleye might be way younger and not have all his knowledge ; she had much more common sense, though, et had understood much more about dragons that he would ever do.
In a word, she was more interesting.
The expert apparently understands his body language and walks away, moaning something about people being rude. He is completely ignored by a clan chief that would rather have a conversation with a teenager – let's not forget Opaleye is still one, to him at least.
Wha' were we sayin'… Och, aye, Lucàs. Weel, I'd rather ha' him writin' tae ye all day long rather than listenin' to Cousin Duncan's auld storrries. He'd be able tae make him try and rrride a dragon, someday.” Alistair drinks again. He never talks that much, and needs to keep his throat wet – I'm sure you know what I mean. “Cousin Duncan wis… Weel, he wis just like that lad,” he explains, showing the expert that interrupted them earlier from a gesture of the chin. “His drrream wis tae ride a dragon. He trrried, that's for surrre. He wis burrrnt alive.
Alistair sadly shakes his head. “But when ye hearrr him talk aboot it, it seems like he forrrgot how it ended.
Legends are lessons, would say any member of the MacFusty clan. Their family stories often became – and becomes – legends, and they try to remember them as accurately as they can. Which is not always very easy : the ghosts themselves have a lot of fun creating new stories, enjolivering their own livess and adding new elements to the legends.

Spoiler:
Anonymous
Invité
MessageSujet: Re: A sing around the dragon   A sing around the dragon EmptyJeu 28 Fév - 15:20

A sing around dragonI don’t like when some persons think that I’m just little girl, or dollie. Yes, I student… but my father is dragon healer, not just a bookworm. Tss…This Academics. I notice Alistair’ smile when I speak and, like me, that he doesn’t like that this man ignore me. Hey ! Yes ! I’m young ! But not stupid. Ya ! That the dragon eat you !… Erm… No. It’s not a good idea. Poor Dragon. Just bones, no meat… Poor best. I am trying no to laugh when Alistair become a dragon with his Scottish accent. And with the professor’s face. Really funny ! I burst out when the man run away.

« Sad guy ! Bee in front of two dragon ! No onee cen reesust ! »

I can’t imagine when I am with my brothers ! We are three dragons ! And I’m the less impressive ! I am the smaller. In brief. It’s not the question. I prefer speak about dragon with Alistair. I laugh when he tell me the cousin Duncan’s adventure. I shake my head.

« Eeveen uf the principel conceerneed forgeet… we didn’t get out of the hostel ! »

I hope that Lucas doesn’t listen too much this cousin. I yawn, it’s late and tomorrow I have lesson. Erm… I don’t want live Alistair and this party. I take two roses and give them at Alistair.

« One for you, one for Lucas. It’s time for me. Tomorrow I have lesson and… I exhaust. I must rewrite my notes for my father… It was a pleasure to speak with you, I hope to see you again ! Have good night.  »

I finish my glass and after a sign go away. When I arrive, Léni sleep I let Roses in water before go in my room after having have a wash. Ouah… It’was very good day.
© 2981 12289 0
Spoiler:
Contenu sponsorisé
MessageSujet: Re: A sing around the dragon   A sing around the dragon Empty

A sing around the dragon
Page 1 sur 1